Above is my complete review of, Marie Kondo's new book, The Life Changing Manga of Tidying Up. A quick summary of my thoughts include:
- The book presents the KonMari Method in a unique format, using comic (or manga) style, that is simple to follow, easy to understand and relatable to real life.
- This different form may convey the process in a way which will serve useful to people who find it a challenge to absorb instructional material in traditional writing style.
- The Life Changing Manga of Tidying Up highlights key points of the method and provides the logic or reason behind this process of decluttering.
- Wonderful illustrations of the KonMari folding technique are included.
- Thoughts to consider which were either not included in the previous, Kondo books or presented as factual information are provided with a sense of mindfulness/meditation.
- Discussion on the idea of one's "vision" is referenced more than in the previous books.
You can purchase The Life Changing Manga of Tidying Up through Amazon here: