The 'Serene in 2018 Challenge' is a virtual program for those who are interested in completing the KonMari Method through community based instruction.
This program provides educational material, guidance and support to keep you focused and motivated as you journey through the process.
LAUNCH DATE: SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 18. 2018
Access to the Members-only Facebook Group
-A community of participants for accountability, support and connection
Weekly Tidying Task & Accompanying Instructional Material
-Welcome Package (Checklist, Getting Started E-book)
-13 x PDF (Step by Step Instruction, Tips & Recommendations)
-7 x Video (Motivational Encouragement, Visual Demonstration)
Regularly scheduled Q&A sessions with a Certified KonMari Consultant
Scheduled live 'Tidy With Me' videos
Weekly check-in videos
The 'Serene in 2018' challenge will be conducted over the course of 12 weeks. Each week will focus on one of the 12 categories of the KonMari Method. Each week participants will be provided with educational material and instruction on how to effectively and efficiently tidy that given category. Throughout each week, additional support in the form of check-ins, tips, reminders and live Facebook Q&A and tidying sessions will further assist 'Serene in 2018' participants.
This program is only conducted through the private Facebook group. Registrants must have an existing Facebook account or be able to sign-up for one. Limited knowledge of the platform is sufficient.
- All live videos will be conducted on a Mon/Wed/Fri basis during AST daytime hours (playback provided)
- Members will have the opportunity to ask any questions and receive a response within 48 hours from the certified consultant
- This challenge is open internationally
- This particular challenge is not a regular virtual program of My Joyful Home and will only be offered on a semi-annual basis
- While the challenge is being conducted over a period of twelve weeks, it is completely fine to pace yourself in accordance to your schedule and capability. Should an individual require more time to complete the method, all educational material is provided for download and can be used to assist even after the challenge has concluded.